Congratulations on having your abstract accepted for presentation at the upcoming TherMoPS III Workshop in Budapest, Hungary. We have been working hard over the past few months to bring together the Workshop programme and appreciate your contribution to it. Below you will find some useful information to ensure that presenting at our Workshop is an enjoyable and beneficial experience.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORAL PRESENTATION SPEAKERS
Allocated presentation time
- Please check your presentation schedule and session on the website.
- The order of presenters is able to be changed when one of the presenters of your session does not attend the congress.
- It is important that you arrive at your session room at least 10 minutes before the start of session to make sure that everything prepares for your presentation.
According to the presentation type, the allocated presentation time is 15 minutes.
- Presenters will be able to control their presentation slides by using a keyboard, mouse or wireless remote pointer at the podium.
GENERAL POSTER PRESENTER GUIDELINE
Presenting a poster is a great way to visually share your research work and expertise with a wide range of delegates who are interested to learn about what you have done and also give you positive feedback. The guidelines below give you some tips to help you design and develop your poster and how to display it for presentation at our event.
Poster presentation regulation
- Posters should be affixed and removed by the presenters themselves in time.
- Each poster should be allocated on a poster board corresponding to its poster number.
- Poster Presenters are required to stand by their poster during the coffee breaks to share the details of their research work with delegates and answer any questions. The times of the coffee breaks will be shown in the programme book and conference app.
- Poster Size: A0 Size (portrait oriented, 841 mm width x 1189 mm height) Failure to follow this requirement will mean that the poster will not fit on the allotted board.
- The poster title, author(s)’s name(s) and affiliation(s) should appear on the top.
- Posters should be readable to viewers from 1m away. For legibility, a minimum font size of 28 points and a maximum of 600 words are strongly recommended.
- The content should be understandable without oral explanation. Using formulas, graphs and pictures will facilitate the understanding for attendees.
- Keep logos discrete and to a minimum.
- The poster background should be plain to ensure legibility.
- Posters should be made of paper, fabric or cardboard. Heavy board materials may be difficult to get positioned on the poster board.
- Posters should be affixed to the poster boards using pins or not sticky tape or double-side tape. Our staff will provide supplies on-site.
We look forward to seeing you in Budapest.